Risk Certainty Solutions conducts relevant Gap Analysis services to provide business insight and strategic advantage over your competitors.
Each industry is unique; we set about identifying your unique benchmarks, based on experience and research, within your business's industry sector so leading edge best practice and competitive opportunity can be created.
Effective Gap Analysis represents unrealised opportunity and success which equates to money and increased business value without increased performance.
RCS understands how risk impacts performance, how to improve economic outcomes and capitalise on opportunities.
Focusing on reduction of risk cost RCS monitors and manages risk effectively and dependent upon on the maturity of your risk management framework will:
- produce or review risk registers
- develop new procedures or review of existing procedures to provide assessment of operational, Project and Strategic risks
Risk Certainty Solutions can provide a layman's terms understanding of actuarial reports and the capability of the company to absorb expected or potential losses within balance sheet parameters.
We can help your company:
- determine insurable, partly insurable and typically uninsurable risks
- assess the suitability of your current insurance programme
- you learn from your loss history insured and uninsured
- assess, treat, manage or transfer risks
- integrate the risk management process into your business
- determine risk retention capabilities and balance sheet tolerance levels
- decide on the best options available to finance risks (i.e. Insure or retain)
- Total Cost Of Risk (TCOR) assessments